NEW YORK—Firms will continue to use internal standards and complete a mapping exercise to meet the standards required for reporting data to the reference data utility the Office of Financial Research (OFR) in the US, if it becomes a reality, according to a panel of users at the North American Financial Information Summit in New York in May.
Panelists said there are internal meetings to prepare for the potential set-up of OFR, with one focus area being implementation and standards. The main issue
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?