Messaging standard ISO 20022 may help improve the system for accurately classifying financial instruments, according to a speaker at the International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) Europe quarterly meeting in London on July 15.
In relation to the management and timely maintenance of classifications, London-based Martin Sexton, consultant at London Market Systems, said one of the options worth exploring is to manage instrument classifications in the ISO 2002
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management