The organizations expect to add participants to a phased testing program that will also add types of corporate actions as it progresses through 2012, 2013 and beyond
Swift and the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) are looking forward to the phases of migration of corporate actions messages to the ISO 20022 standard, which is expected to conclude in 2015 with the complete phase-out of DTCC proprietary formats, according to Malene McMahon, senior business manager at Swift. Currently, four firms are about halfway through a pilot of the ISO 20022 messaging...
- ASX Taps Metamako Switches for Data Monitoring, Timestamping
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch