A preliminary report by London-based regulatory think-tank, JWG, entitled "Strong Foundations for Regulatory Reform?", highlights the need for regulatory data standards definition to avoid immense economic implications. The report suggests firms that fail to establish a consistent data management plan may face huge costs down the line, and states initial studies suggest it will be in the region of $390 million per firm over the next five years.
The report also explores to what extent the industr
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?