In a statement issued last week, the US Department of Treasury's Office of Financial Research (OFR) claims that, taking into account the progress made to date, the initial phase of implementation of the new legal entity identifier (LEI) could kick off in 2012.
Back in November 2010, the OFR stated if an LEI is established to the satisfaction of the OFR by July 15, 2011, the OFR, in consultation with the chairperson of the Financial Stability Oversight Council, would issue regulation mandating th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management