Swift, the financial messaging provider, will launch SwiftRef, a set of products aiming to eliminate payment errors arising from poor data quality while raising straight-through processing (STP), in January 2012.
According to Swift, poor reference data is to blame for 30% of non-STP payments, while manual intervention to correct payment details can cost between €20 and €40 per case.
Swift's suite of products will allow users to identify their payment counterparties in a one-stop shop via the cl
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management