Desire for global coverage and the ability to retain control have made reference data management a top function for outsourcing, according to experienced industry practitioners and survey respondents
Reference data management has become one of the most popular functions for firms to outsource, according to outsourcing vendors. Washington, DC-based Elena Christopher, vice president of financial services at Mobius Knowledge Services, a content and data service provider, led a panel discussion on outsourcing at the FIMA conference in London last week, and told Inside Reference Data that firms are...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix