Desire for global coverage and the ability to retain control have made reference data management a top function for outsourcing, according to experienced industry practitioners and survey respondents
Reference data management has become one of the most popular functions for firms to outsource, according to outsourcing vendors. Washington, DC-based Elena Christopher, vice president of financial services at Mobius Knowledge Services, a content and data service provider, led a panel discussion on outsourcing at the FIMA conference in London last week, and told Inside Reference Data that firms are...
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo
- Kilburn's Corner: The Story Behind the Numbers