Integration of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation’s (DTCC) corporate actions data feed with Asset Control’s AC plus data management system will provide greater transparency and flexibility to customers who now want to know in real-time how corporate actions will affect all the assets of a company, according to Asset Control’s New York-based chief executive, Phil Lynch.
The AC Plus data management system will now provide connectivity to DTCC's global corporate actions validation servic
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?