Financial Market Data Services launches value-added class actions data processing service, supported by SIX Telekurs and Colbent
Data management services provider Financial Market Data Services (FMDS) has launched a comprehensive class action service that organizes and distributes data concerning class action cases within the corporate actions field. The FMDS service obtains class action data from SIX Telekurs and uses the data processing capability provided by transfer agent Colbent Corporation to produce class action notifications....
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day