Financial Market Data Services launches value-added class actions data processing service, supported by SIX Telekurs and Colbent
Data management services provider Financial Market Data Services (FMDS) has launched a comprehensive class action service that organizes and distributes data concerning class action cases within the corporate actions field. The FMDS service obtains class action data from SIX Telekurs and uses the data processing capability provided by transfer agent Colbent Corporation to produce class action notifications....
- Thomson Reuters: Eikon Trading Capabilities Tackle Duplicate Data Fees
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds