Mark Davies leaves Royal Bank of Scotland to take on new role of vice president, data business development, at Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
Mark Davies has left Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) to oversee DTCC’s legal entity identifier (LEI) work in Europe. Taking up the new role of vice president, data business development, Davies will be responsible for LEI strategy and liaison activities in Europe. He will help develop DTCC’s distribution strategy, serve as a subject matter expert on the LEI business and represent DTCC in customer...
- Excel Add-in MarketXLS ‘Adds in' Barchart Data
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Bell Direct Rings in Charting Changes with Markit Chartworks
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC