Mark Davies leaves Royal Bank of Scotland to take on new role of vice president, data business development, at Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
Mark Davies has left Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) to oversee DTCC’s legal entity identifier (LEI) work in Europe. Taking up the new role of vice president, data business development, Davies will be responsible for LEI strategy and liaison activities in Europe. He will help develop DTCC’s distribution strategy, serve as a subject matter expert on the LEI business and represent DTCC in customer...
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- IHS Markit, AITEC, AIMA Put Due Diligence on Know Your Third Party
- GoldenSource Integrates Market Data Module into EDM Platform
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators