Mark Davies leaves Royal Bank of Scotland to take on new role of vice president, data business development, at Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
Mark Davies has left Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) to oversee DTCC’s legal entity identifier (LEI) work in Europe. Taking up the new role of vice president, data business development, Davies will be responsible for LEI strategy and liaison activities in Europe. He will help develop DTCC’s distribution strategy, serve as a subject matter expert on the LEI business and represent DTCC in customer...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index