A survey of more than 300 end-user firms has found that 40% of respondents have no plans to invest in the automation of corporate actions, static data or price data. The survey, conducted by Advanced Information Management Software, also found that high costs and poor data quality are the top problems associated with sourcing data from data vendors, while proprietary data management systems remain marginally more popular than off-the-shelf systems.
The eighth edition of the AIM Reference Data an
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?