PolarLake's Virtualized Data Warehouse is intended to improve transparency by consolidating data from multiple repositories
PolarLake, the pricing and reference data distribution and integration services provider, has launched a new product that will enable firms to consolidate their reference, trade, position and client data. As part of the Virtualized Data Warehouse, PolarLake first establishes the relationships between the data sets in the various repositories of its client. The client can then choose to tag the data...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service