PolarLake's Virtualized Data Warehouse is intended to improve transparency by consolidating data from multiple repositories
PolarLake, the pricing and reference data distribution and integration services provider, has launched a new product that will enable firms to consolidate their reference, trade, position and client data. As part of the Virtualized Data Warehouse, PolarLake first establishes the relationships between the data sets in the various repositories of its client. The client can then choose to tag the data...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Hello Form PF, My Old Friend
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: June 25-July 1
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates