The complexities of including funds within the remit of the legal entity identifier (LEI) has been highlighted by the Industry Advisory Panel, which is aiding the Financial Stability Board (FSB) in its work on the standard
The scope of eligibility for a legal entity identifier (LEI) and the ancillary data that might be added within the core of the LEI offering were discussed February 17 by members of the Industry Advisory Panel, which has been set up by the Financial Stability Board (FSB) to contribute to the development of the new identifier. During the first meeting of a work stream dedicated to the scope of the...
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- BGC Partners Acquires Canadian Brokerage Perimeter Markets