The complexities of including funds within the remit of the legal entity identifier (LEI) has been highlighted by the Industry Advisory Panel, which is aiding the Financial Stability Board (FSB) in its work on the standard
The scope of eligibility for a legal entity identifier (LEI) and the ancillary data that might be added within the core of the LEI offering were discussed February 17 by members of the Industry Advisory Panel, which has been set up by the Financial Stability Board (FSB) to contribute to the development of the new identifier. During the first meeting of a work stream dedicated to the scope of the...
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container