Bloomberg adds Next capabilities to its Professional data terminal, featuring streamlined workflow in data comparisons and greater drill-down functions
Bloomberg has added the newly launched Bloomberg Next capabilities to its Bloomberg Professional data terminal. The data provider says Next will streamline workflow for its users, and enable them to more easily drill down into data in detail. Bloomberg Next compares various pieces of bond pricing information with Bloomberg's own independent valuation, according to Jean-Paul Zammitt, global head of...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools