The data provider is reviewing the use of Reuters Instrument Codes after an EU official said a test by the company was insufficient to ease antitrust concerns
In response to comments by EU competition chief Joaquín Almunia that a test by Thomson Reuters permitting licensing of Reuters Instrument Codes (RICs) for mapping was not enough of an effort to ease antitrust concerns, Thomson Reuters is reviewing use of the codes. "Thomson Reuters has just received feedback from the market test, which it is now analyzing," a company statement says. "Thomson Reuters...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- TruMid Launches Market Center Platform, Introduces On-Demand Bond Trading
- FTSE Russell, NSX Partner for Index Series
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony