New York-based Financial InterGroup Holdings has proposed to the Financial Stability Board, the Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems and the International Organization of Securities Commissions, another standard for the legal entity identifier (LEI).
Financial InterGroup (Fig), which had led one industry response to the US Office of Financial Research solicitation for solutions in January 2011, is recommending an LEI system with a fixed length of 11 digits or characters within a two-part
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?