Broadridge responds to clients' demands for managed services by signing a deal with corporate action software provider XSP
Technology services provider Broadridge Financial Solutions has integrated XSP's v5 corporate actions automation software into its application service provider platform, in a collaboration that will offer customers improved time to market and reduced total cost of ownership. XSP's v5 Platform is being run as a service within Broadridge's tier IV data centers and is being managed by Broadridge's Operational...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights