Delegates agreed that the governance of the legal entity identifier must strike a balance between the needs of the industry and the needs of regulators, at a workshop about the standard held by the Financial Stability Board
Industry representatives gathered at a workshop in Basel on March 28, organized by the Financial Stability Board (FSB), to discuss the legal entity identifier (LEI). Topics discussed were the inclusion of three levels of data in the LEI, suggestions that the LEI should begin with a node, or central utility, and whether the LEI system should enable a federated model. On the subject of the three levels...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness
- May 2016: The Back Office Must Be Loving This
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit