State Street establishes semantic repository after multi-year development process, obtaining heretofore unavailable data management and risk management capabilities
While semantic technology hasn't quite reached the level of industry buzzword yet, State Street has found that the term and the technology it denotes are "extremely well suited" to reference data management, where it can add an extra layer of meaning to data, says David Saul, who carries the unusual title (for financial firms) of chief scientist at the firm. State Street has begun its semantic technology...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights