State Street establishes semantic repository after multi-year development process, obtaining heretofore unavailable data management and risk management capabilities
While semantic technology hasn't quite reached the level of industry buzzword yet, State Street has found that the term and the technology it denotes are "extremely well suited" to reference data management, where it can add an extra layer of meaning to data, says David Saul, who carries the unusual title (for financial firms) of chief scientist at the firm. State Street has begun its semantic technology...
- Hong Kong Government Use FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- Corvil Unveils Low-Latency Data Monitoring App
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution