Rene Keller, who joined the company's board last year, has been appointed chief operating officer of Information Mosaic
Post-trade automation vendor Information Mosaic has named Rene Keller as chief operating officer, effective April 1. Keller joined the company's board in July. In his new role, Keller will direct global operations and execution for the company, which provides software in markets on three continents. Keller's prior experience includes senior management positions at financial firms including Swiss...
- Colt, Koscom Agree Connectivity Partnership
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push