Rick Enfield has left Asset Control to take responsibility for delivery of Omgeo's collateral management product
Rick Enfield has left data management technology vendor Asset Control to join post-trade processing solutions provider Omgeo, as executive director for product management of the firm's ProtoColl collateral management product. Enfield, who worked for four and a half years as a product business owner at Asset Control, will now drive delivery of ProtoColl, establishing a product roadmap that is globally...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service