Marie Chinnici-Everitt, previously of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has joined the organization as a managing director, leading marketing and corporate communications
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has hired Marie Chinnici-Everitt as a managing director and chief marketing officer. She will lead global marketing and corporate communications for the DTCC and report to Andrew Gray, managing director of core business management at the DTCC. Chinnici-Everitt joins the DTCC from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where she was a managing director and...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights