Marie Chinnici-Everitt, previously of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has joined the organization as a managing director, leading marketing and corporate communications
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has hired Marie Chinnici-Everitt as a managing director and chief marketing officer. She will lead global marketing and corporate communications for the DTCC and report to Andrew Gray, managing director of core business management at the DTCC. Chinnici-Everitt joins the DTCC from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where she was a managing director and...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters