The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) has hired Marie Chinnici-Everitt as a managing director and chief marketing officer. She will lead global marketing and corporate communications for the DTCC and report to Andrew Gray, managing director of core business management at the DTCC.
Chinnici-Everitt joins the DTCC from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where she was a managing director and head of international business planning and enterprise events. She has more than 25 years' experien
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?