The XSPrisa software as a service offering makes data management and scrubbing functions available to tier-two clients via customizable dashboards
XSP, a provider of automated end-to-end corporate actions systems, has launched a new software as a service (Saas) offering that is intended to make key functions of its XSP v5 platform available to tier-two clients. The new XSPrisa SaaS offering shares the same core as the XSP v5 platform and makes the main data management and scrubbing functions of the platform available to clients via a customizable...
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day