The XSPrisa software as a service offering makes data management and scrubbing functions available to tier-two clients via customizable dashboards
XSP, a provider of automated end-to-end corporate actions systems, has launched a new software as a service (Saas) offering that is intended to make key functions of its XSP v5 platform available to tier-two clients. The new XSPrisa SaaS offering shares the same core as the XSP v5 platform and makes the main data management and scrubbing functions of the platform available to clients via a customizable...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Credit Risk Product — Numerix