The XSPrisa software as a service offering makes data management and scrubbing functions available to tier-two clients via customizable dashboards
XSP, a provider of automated end-to-end corporate actions systems, has launched a new software as a service (Saas) offering that is intended to make key functions of its XSP v5 platform available to tier-two clients. The new XSPrisa SaaS offering shares the same core as the XSP v5 platform and makes the main data management and scrubbing functions of the platform available to clients via a customizable...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- CustomerMatrix Co-Founders Discuss Latest Round of Funding
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- (Still) Deconstructing the Flash Crash