The Singapore Exchange plans to launch a new template for corporate actions entry that will end the need for manual intervention to channel information on to data consumers
The Singapore Exchange (SGX) is readying a template for corporate actions that it expects to debut in June, according to Tinku Gupta, senior vice-president and head of market data and access at the SGX. The template will remove the need for manual intervention in corporate actions processing, says Gupta. The template will also convert the corporate actions information into a data feed that can be...
- Technology Is Bringing the Humanity Back to Asset Management
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II