The Singapore Exchange plans to launch a new template for corporate actions entry that will end the need for manual intervention to channel information on to data consumers
The Singapore Exchange (SGX) is readying a template for corporate actions that it expects to debut in June, according to Tinku Gupta, senior vice-president and head of market data and access at the SGX. The template will remove the need for manual intervention in corporate actions processing, says Gupta. The template will also convert the corporate actions information into a data feed that can be...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Credit Risk Product — Numerix
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Front-Office Execution Platform — Fidessa