Michael Bodson has been chosen to succeed Donald Donahue as president and chief executive officer of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
Michael Bodson has been elected president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC). Bodson, who is currently chief operating officer of the DTCC, will take up the position on July 1, succeeding Donald Donahue, who will retire at the end of July after 26 years at the company. Bodson will also serve as CEO of the DTCC's principal operating subsidiaries:...
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- European Commission Adopts ISIN and RTS 23 Under MiFID II
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK