Michael Bodson has been chosen to succeed Donald Donahue as president and chief executive officer of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
Michael Bodson has been elected president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC). Bodson, who is currently chief operating officer of the DTCC, will take up the position on July 1, succeeding Donald Donahue, who will retire at the end of July after 26 years at the company. Bodson will also serve as CEO of the DTCC's principal operating subsidiaries:...
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Major UK Fund Managers Team on Blockchain
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments