Michael Bodson has been chosen to succeed Donald Donahue as president and chief executive officer of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation
Michael Bodson has been elected president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC). Bodson, who is currently chief operating officer of the DTCC, will take up the position on July 1, succeeding Donald Donahue, who will retire at the end of July after 26 years at the company. Bodson will also serve as CEO of the DTCC's principal operating subsidiaries:...
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- TruMid Launches Market Center Platform, Introduces On-Demand Bond Trading
- FTSE Russell, NSX Partner for Index Series
- FactSet Latest Vendor to Partner with Symphony