Erika Alter has been given responsibility for marketing Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities
Erika Alter has left Data Explorers and joined Interactive Data as vice president (VP) of marketing for the company's pricing and reference data division. In her new role, Alter is responsible for promoting Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities to the marketplace, including new products and service enhancements planned over the coming year. She is based in New York and reports...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power