Erika Alter has been given responsibility for marketing Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities
Erika Alter has left Data Explorers and joined Interactive Data as vice president (VP) of marketing for the company's pricing and reference data division. In her new role, Alter is responsible for promoting Interactive Data's pricing and reference data capabilities to the marketplace, including new products and service enhancements planned over the coming year. She is based in New York and reports...
- Agile: More Mentality Than Methodology
- Max Bowie: A Whine About Wine (But Really About Data)
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- TriOptima, DTCC to Reconcile Asia-Pacific Data
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions