SIX Financial Information (SFI) has chosen Asset Control's AC Plus data management platform to help it manage increasing volumes of data
Asset Control, the provider of financial data management systems and services, has signed a deal to provide its AC Plus platform to the data vendor SIX Financial Information (SFI, formerly SIX Telekurs). The agreement marks a significant development for Asset Control, whose clients are typically financial institutions, and will involve working on "an absolutely huge scale," according to Asset Control's...
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- TMX Taps Ex-ICE, NYSE Tech Exec Rajarathinam as CIO
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program