SIX Financial Information (SFI) has chosen Asset Control's AC Plus data management platform to help it manage increasing volumes of data
Asset Control, the provider of financial data management systems and services, has signed a deal to provide its AC Plus platform to the data vendor SIX Financial Information (SFI, formerly SIX Telekurs). The agreement marks a significant development for Asset Control, whose clients are typically financial institutions, and will involve working on "an absolutely huge scale," according to Asset Control's...
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day