Exchange Data International (EDI) has been awarded the International Organization for Standardization's (ISO) 9001 standard, certifying the good-quality management processes in place at the data vendor company.
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised standard that requires organizations to have good-quality management systems in place to ensure high levels of performance and customer satisfaction. This is the first time EDI has gained the certification.
Jonathan Bloch, EDI's London-based chief
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?