Investment data management services provider MoneyMate's planned Fund Price & Information Exchange reporting utility will allow users to avoid obtaining multiple, numerous permissions for voluminous Solvency II compliance data, according to Ronan Brennan, chief technology officer at MoneyMate.
"We provide the foundational communication network allowing parties to exchange information in a strictly permissioned environment, so there is no need to go to multiple vendors or point to point," he says
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?