The European Securities and Markets Authority (Esma) has recommended the use of the legal entity identifier (LEI), or an interim entity identifier, in its final report on draft technical standards for the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (Emir).
The report by the Paris-based regulatory body says that if a global LEI has been developed, and endorsed by the European Union, Esma will ensure it is used in the regulation to identify financial and non-financial corporations, brokers, central
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?