Data services software provider Erudine Financial has hired Ian Chester as commercial director in London. In his new role, Chester will work on the launch of Erudine's business in the financial services sector.
Erudine began this effort with the release of data management software based on prior offerings the company had in the aerospace and nuclear energy industries. The new Erudine Financial software addresses regulatory compliance issues.
Previously, Chester was general manager for the EMEA r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?