Working with Interactive Data, fixed-income firm SumRidge Partners has gained a more complete source of municipal securities reference data
Jersey City, N.J.-based fixed-income market-making firm SumRidge Partners had lacked a complete source of municipal securities reference data after its founding two years ago. Since then, SumRidge had been using a major data provider's off-the-shelf system, says Tom O'Brien, CEO and president of the firm. In mid-August, however, after several months of talks and planning, SumRidge implemented Interactive...
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- IHS Markit, AITEC, AIMA Put Due Diligence on Know Your Third Party
- GoldenSource Integrates Market Data Module into EDM Platform
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators