Working with Interactive Data, fixed-income firm SumRidge Partners has gained a more complete source of municipal securities reference data
Jersey City, N.J.-based fixed-income market-making firm SumRidge Partners had lacked a complete source of municipal securities reference data after its founding two years ago. Since then, SumRidge had been using a major data provider's off-the-shelf system, says Tom O'Brien, CEO and president of the firm. In mid-August, however, after several months of talks and planning, SumRidge implemented Interactive...
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services