Working with Interactive Data, fixed-income firm SumRidge Partners has gained a more complete source of municipal securities reference data
Jersey City, N.J.-based fixed-income market-making firm SumRidge Partners had lacked a complete source of municipal securities reference data after its founding two years ago. Since then, SumRidge had been using a major data provider's off-the-shelf system, says Tom O'Brien, CEO and president of the firm. In mid-August, however, after several months of talks and planning, SumRidge implemented Interactive...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index