The analytics software vendor has updated the reference data infrastructure of its trade capture application to support multi-curve modeling functionality
Numerix, an analytics software vendor, has improved the reference data infrastructure of its trade capture application, Portfolio, and added new functionality for multi-curve modeling to the application. The new capabilities will help firms configure yield curves to be stripped with a separate discounting and projection curve. This is intended to help firms attain more accurate valuations for counterparty...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Automated Trading Platform — Clearpool Group
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3