The analytics software vendor has updated the reference data infrastructure of its trade capture application to support multi-curve modeling functionality
Numerix, an analytics software vendor, has improved the reference data infrastructure of its trade capture application, Portfolio, and added new functionality for multi-curve modeling to the application. The new capabilities will help firms configure yield curves to be stripped with a separate discounting and projection curve. This is intended to help firms attain more accurate valuations for counterparty...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools