The analytics software vendor has updated the reference data infrastructure of its trade capture application to support multi-curve modeling functionality
Numerix, an analytics software vendor, has improved the reference data infrastructure of its trade capture application, Portfolio, and added new functionality for multi-curve modeling to the application. The new capabilities will help firms configure yield curves to be stripped with a separate discounting and projection curve. This is intended to help firms attain more accurate valuations for counterparty...
- A Hard Day’s Night: KYC Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs