Following the merger of back-office and front-office securities services units in July, the firm is consolidating its databases over the course of 2013
JP Morgan is beginning to see results from a data management improvement project that began two years ago in relation to reorganization of internal units at the firm, according to Ludwig D'Angelo, executive director, JP Morgan Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB), who is based in New York. As JP Morgan's worldwide securities services (WSS) unit and investment bank (IB) operations unit were merged...
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Thomson Reuters Adds Futures, Options Execution to Eikon for Energy, Commodities Traders
- Smartkarma Uses Funding to Grow Content, Staff