The Regulatory Oversight Committee has chosen Switzerland as the location for the legal entity identifier foundation and taken over responsibility for launching the global identification system
The legal entity identifier (LEI) Regulatory Oversight Committee (ROC) has been established as the governance body of the global identification system and, with Matthew Reed of the US Treasury Department as its chair, has taken over responsibility from the Financial Stability Board (FSB) for launching the global LEI system. Representatives from more than 50 countries took part in the inaugural meeting...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- Sapient Introduces Module for Reconciliation on CMRS Platform
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets