The Regulatory Oversight Committee has chosen Switzerland as the location for the legal entity identifier foundation and taken over responsibility for launching the global identification system
The legal entity identifier (LEI) Regulatory Oversight Committee (ROC) has been established as the governance body of the global identification system and, with Matthew Reed of the US Treasury Department as its chair, has taken over responsibility from the Financial Stability Board (FSB) for launching the global LEI system. Representatives from more than 50 countries took part in the inaugural meeting...
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- SmartStream Executive Talks About Award Wins
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0