Torstone Technology, a software vendor, has created an interface using the Open Data Protocol (OData) so users can access reference data in its Inferno post-trade processing application without the need to ask IT staff to generate a report.
OData is an internet protocol developed by Microsoft. It provides a way to query data, update it and unlock it from silos. Inferno, which does not use Microsoft technology, built an interface layer within Inferno that can perform translations to OData. This i
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?