Evaluated pricing and valuation processes have been evolving, and independent pricing data is now regarded as an even more critical input, says Interactive Data's Anthony Belcher
Since the financial crisis, institutions have focused on firmly understanding the value of their holdings and their risk exposure, especially when it comes to more complex and less liquid instruments. Increased pressure from regulators, institutional clients and the financial industry generally has led firms to change their methods and processes of portfolio valuation. A single source of evaluated...
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk