Evaluated pricing and valuation processes have been evolving, and independent pricing data is now regarded as an even more critical input, says Interactive Data's Anthony Belcher
Since the financial crisis, institutions have focused on firmly understanding the value of their holdings and their risk exposure, especially when it comes to more complex and less liquid instruments. Increased pressure from regulators, institutional clients and the financial industry generally has led firms to change their methods and processes of portfolio valuation. A single source of evaluated...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- FactSet, ICE Score Big in 2016 IMD/IRD Awards
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’