With risk management being the biggest driver for corporate actions processing improvements, that ought to translate to support for the ISO 20022 messaging standard
Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua talks about concerns among corporate actions data professionals as discussed in this week's column, "Risk Waiting."
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- FXecosystem Taps Metamako Switch for Network Monitoring, MiFID 2 Compliance
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy