With risk management being the biggest driver for corporate actions processing improvements, that ought to translate to support for the ISO 20022 messaging standard
Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua talks about concerns among corporate actions data professionals as discussed in this week's column, "Risk Waiting."
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- FISD Ups FIA Fee, Preps Advanced Program