With risk management being the biggest driver for corporate actions processing improvements, that ought to translate to support for the ISO 20022 messaging standard
Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua talks about concerns among corporate actions data professionals as discussed in this week's column, "Risk Waiting."
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index