Metadata is emerging as an important part of data management models.
The value of metadata -- descriptive data about transactions -- for the financial services industry is becoming more apparent, in part due to attention the topic received during the recent Sifma Tech Expo.
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- HA&W Wealth Management Turns to BasisCode for Compliance
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Blockchain Will Be Biggest Operations Disruptor, NAFIS Attendees Say