Inside Reference Data gathered leading industry experts to discuss strategies for managing data to mitigate counterparty risk in a webcast on 1 March
High quality counterparty data can help firms reduce counterparty risk and accurately calculate counterparty exposure. But with a lack of a universal legal entity identifier, it is not an easy task to link all the relevant information and get a full overview of an entity. As the market is seeing increased interest and awareness of the challenges related to counterparty risk assessments, industry practitioners expect improvements in the coming years.
- What is the main reason for incorrect counterparty risk assessments?
- How important is effective data management to mitigate counterparty risk?
- LEI: What difference will it make, and what can be done now to prepare for change?
Robin Doyle, Senior Vice President, JP MORGAN CHASE
Michael Horsnell, EMEA Head of Reference Data Management, RBS GLOBAL BANKING & MARKETS
Neil McGovern, Senior Director of Strategy, FSI, SYBASE
Ravi Shankar, Senior Director MDM Product Marketing, INFORMATICA
Tony Freeman, Executive Director of Industry Relations, OMGEO
Moderator: Tine Thoresen, Executive Editor, INSIDE REFERENCE DATA
- Icap Provides US Treasury Pricing, FX Spot Rates to Wind Clients
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening