Inside Reference Data gathered leading industry experts to discuss strategies for managing data to mitigate counterparty risk in a webcast on 1 March
High quality counterparty data can help firms reduce counterparty risk and accurately calculate counterparty exposure. But with a lack of a universal legal entity identifier, it is not an easy task to link all the relevant information and get a full overview of an entity. As the market is seeing increased interest and awareness of the challenges related to counterparty risk assessments, industry practitioners expect improvements in the coming years.
- What is the main reason for incorrect counterparty risk assessments?
- How important is effective data management to mitigate counterparty risk?
- LEI: What difference will it make, and what can be done now to prepare for change?
Robin Doyle, Senior Vice President, JP MORGAN CHASE
Michael Horsnell, EMEA Head of Reference Data Management, RBS GLOBAL BANKING & MARKETS
Neil McGovern, Senior Director of Strategy, FSI, SYBASE
Ravi Shankar, Senior Director MDM Product Marketing, INFORMATICA
Tony Freeman, Executive Director of Industry Relations, OMGEO
Moderator: Tine Thoresen, Executive Editor, INSIDE REFERENCE DATA
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data