TFG’s real-time risk, profit-and-loss (P&L), and position management platform will become a core part of the Numerix Oneview enterprise trading and risk solution. TFG was formally acquired on January 20. Numerix says all 25 TFG team members have already been integrated into its employee roster.
Steve O’Hanlon, CEO of Numerix, tells WatersTechnology that TFG plays a big part in the vendor’s vision for the future.
“We were already contemplating acquiring companies but we were thoughtful and look
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?