Under the program, Finastra will gain access to UnaVista’s user acceptance testing environment, and gives its clients the choice of another ARM (approved reporting mechanism), to which they can route transaction data without the need for additional middleware.
Finastra is the twentieth partner to join the RegTech program—which was originally conceived to share expertise ahead of MiFID II, but has expanded to incorporate other regulatory initiatives—since it began in February.
The partnership w
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?