Arthus joined DTCC in 2005 and served as managing director of relationship management and a member of Omgeo’s management board, before being named president and CEO of Omgeo in 2014.
Before joining DTCC, Arthus spent more than 25 years in technology and product management roles at JP Morgan, including as global technology executive for Investor Services, and head of the bank’s asset management solutions group.
Part of Arthus’ prior role has been taken on by Matthew Stauffer, former CEO of Clar
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?