At this year’s Futures Industry Association (FIA) Boca conference, Christopher Giancarlo, who was giving his first speech after being named by President Donald Trump as the permanent chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), laid out his vision for the regulatory body going forward under the new administration’s watch.
He says that the Commission’s focus—and the focus of other regulators in the US—since the 2008 financial crisis has been to create a “regulatory superstructure
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?