European market participants may be aware of trade date plus two days (T+2) settlement as an operational requirement that the European Commission could have in place by 2012, and believe they are ready, but they are not, according to participants of an industry roundtable held earlier today. European markets will also have to confront the need to bring foreign exchange (FX) transactions down to T+1...
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- BGC Partners Acquires Canadian Brokerage Perimeter Markets