European market participants may be aware of trade date plus two days (T+2) settlement as an operational requirement that the European Commission could have in place by 2012, and believe they are ready, but they are not, according to participants of an industry roundtable held earlier today. European markets will also have to confront the need to bring foreign exchange (FX) transactions down to T+1...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Surveillance Product — Nasdaq
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Style Research, Morningstar Ally on Fund Comparison Tool