With the extension of comment periods for US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) measures relating to the Dodd–Frank Act, electronic fixed-income trading venue MarketAxess is using the extra time to lobby the agencies on swaps execution facility (SEF) rules. Regulations for SEFs should be among the first that the agencies finish, with adequate...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Private/Permissioned Blockchains Next Up for Distributed Ledgers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk