With the extension of comment periods for US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) measures relating to the Dodd–Frank Act, electronic fixed-income trading venue MarketAxess is using the extra time to lobby the agencies on swaps execution facility (SEF) rules. Regulations for SEFs should be among the first that the agencies finish, with adequate...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools