With the extension of comment periods for US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) measures relating to the Dodd–Frank Act, electronic fixed-income trading venue MarketAxess is using the extra time to lobby the agencies on swaps execution facility (SEF) rules. Regulations for SEFs should be among the first that the agencies finish, with adequate...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights