With the extension of comment periods for US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) measures relating to the Dodd–Frank Act, electronic fixed-income trading venue MarketAxess is using the extra time to lobby the agencies on swaps execution facility (SEF) rules. Regulations for SEFs should be among the first that the agencies finish, with adequate...
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- ChartIQ's Latest Release Integrates W3C Web Components Standard
- Attunity Launches New Platform
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM