When the European Commission (EC) published its review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), it put high-frequency trading in its crosshairs—codifying general rules on the installation of circuit breakers in regulated markets as well as mandating communications between trading venue operators. A sweeping review of the structural mechanisms for regulated markets appears in...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day