After more than decade in the world of exchange operators, Steve Rubinow has chosen to blaze a new path at FXall. While the failed Deutsche Börse merger played a small role in his decision to leave NYSE Euronext, Rubinow says he was primarily seeking a new challenge. By Anthony Malakian
In 11 years as a top technology player on Wall Street, Steve Rubinow has made a name for himself as one of the most respected CIOs in the industry. In 2001, Rubinow took over as CIO of Archipelago Exchange. When that technologically savvy exchange was acquired by the New York Stock Exchange in 2006, he helped to transform NYSE into the multi-asset, electronic global trading behemoth it became after...
- Thomson Reuters: Eikon Trading Capabilities Tackle Duplicate Data Fees
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds