Signaling a trend in HFT software development, MathWorks and Trading Technologies introduce a newly built API connection for direct access to TT's exchanges and real-time data for algo back-testing.
As my colleagues Jake Thomases and Inside Market Data editor Max Bowie have written recently, the race to zero-latency is a tempting pursuit for many firms, but one that often implies a point of diminishing returns, and few benefits. They point out faster is not always better, and slightly faster is often not fast enough by the time it happens. Latency, in as much as it is a quest as well as trading...
- Thomson Reuters: Eikon Trading Capabilities Tackle Duplicate Data Fees
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds