During his keynote address at the North American Trading Architecture Summit this week in New York, Domhnall McCormack, CTO of UBS' investment bank, outlined six areas of focus for 2012, and looked ahead to what the industry will face in 2015.
As equities trading revenues decline, capital markets firms are under pressure to transform and reinvent themselves because a return to the good old days isn't on the horizon, says Domhnall McCormack, investment bank CTO at UBS and group head of business and application architecture. "Net–net, we're all under long-term pressure and we need to transform ourselves—and a radical transformation is...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology